This video shows how you would go about getting applicants to be able to fill out your application once you are ready for them to use it. Also learn how to activate and archive a campaign easily and effortlessly!
The main points are:
- Campaigns wil be viewable by applicants when you publish the button to a page.
- You can publish the button to as many pages as you’d like.
- Preburner will track where your applicants are filling out the application so you can know which places are bringing you the most/best applicants.
- There will be a feature coming soon where you can build your own page and just send applicants to that link.
- When you decide to archive a campaign (accepting no more applicants) Preburner will automatically change all of your published buttons to an inactive state that you can customize in the the button builder area.