When your customer is scheduling themselves using CrewCal, you want to make sure that they are serious about taking your calendar space. Well, here is how you can do just that.
In this video you will see:
- Once you have an active CrewCal account, you will see that the PayPal connection (or deposit connection) becomes available to you.
- You can simply turn on your PayPal connection by checking the “enable connection” box as well as entering in the email address of your PayPal account. Then you can tell the connection if it should take a percentage of the work booked, or a flat dollar amount.
- The notification you will get when a customer chooses a date/time but doesn’t pay the deposit within 7 minutes.
- The customer experience of making a payment.
- The log of deposits inside of the customer’s profile.
- The email you will get from both PayPal and ResponsiBid when a customer does make payment.
We hope you love the deposit collection feature that keeps us from meddling in your financial transactions as well as, keeping everything secure for you and your clients.