Sometimes you will need to adjust a bid even though the calculations were done perfectly. It might be for a special circumstance for a customer, or it might be something that you need to account for on a job that wouldn’t be the norm. It could be offering the customer a discount.
In any event, this video will show you how to:
- Understand what package the customer may have selected.
- Add an adjustment by percentage.
- Add an adjustment to all packages all at once.
- Add a dollar amount adjustment.
- Add a fixed price adjustment.
- Add multiple adjustments to a bid.
- Remove adjustments from a bid.
- Add a “one time” adjustment to a bid.
- understand how to tell what bids have adjustments at a glance.