The call screen is incredibly powerful because of how versatile it is. When you pick up the phone, you can begin using the call screen for any conversation whether it is a new customer, repeat customer, or someone who wants to remain anonymous. You can even get it loaded up for the visit for bid scenario so that all the employee will need to do is add the specifications and reference the office’s notes.
The Call Screen is an admin only tool. Your customers can’t access it and it allows for flexibility intended only for internal use. Some things you can do in the call screen that neither the LightBox nor the Smart Form can do.
- Look up past customers / bids. As you type into the Call Screen, ResponsiBid starts looking for your customers so that you can either autofill out the form with what you already have on file and continue giving a bid, or the ability to jump to the customer’s profile so that you can begin scheduling.
- Allow for Anonymous bids. Only the Call Screen will allow you to bypass your required fields so that you can jump right into a bid before collecting other information that you would normally require upfront. You can, of course, add all the other data later on. The bid will still be stored for future editing.
- Start a bid to be finished for later. You can get a person’s address, services interested in, and a bunch of other information, and then schedule the specification stuff for an employee to go around and count later on. ResponsiBid even offers you a special follow-up option to make sure that you follow-up with things like confirmation emails if you want to. The onsite employee can just pick up where the phone call left off!
- Access to custom items. ResponsiBid allows the administrator to use a special module only to be used by people who know how to intricately bid things that ResponsiBid doesn’t have pre-built modules for. You can access custom items directly in the customer profile, but also right in the Call Screen. Anything you ever create here will pre-populate if you pick it later on. You will have to fine-tune the pricing later, but this is a super powerful feature in ResponsiBid.
- Commercial quote overrides. We firmly believe that ResponsiBid should not be automating the intricacies of commercial quotes that have so many variables. So if you start running a commercial bid through the Call Screen, you’ll notice where the Smart Form and LightBox stop asking questions, the Call Screen will ask how or if you want to begin the override process. You can directly input prices, or you can start with collecting the regular specifications to adjust later.
You can see that the Call Screen is the most flexible and preferred tool for working within your company. We recommend that office managers keep this page open at all times and begin every call on this page.