The new customer profile was created with updated code and server changes.
This change was necessary for the profile to withstand new feature releases.
What you will also find is a new interface! This interface was created for smoother navigation through the customer profile, and a clearly defined separation between the profile level of your customer, and individual bids for that customer.
In this split you will see a reference between the “customer profile” and the “bid” ..
When in the dashboard, you have the choice to click a bid # or the name of the customer.
If the Bid # is clicked, you will be routed directly to the internal bid page for that customer
If the customer name is clicked, you will be routed to the profile level of that customer, where you can see different information for them such as, all of their bids on file, multiple properties, contacts, conversations etc.
All work flows and behaviors will remain the same!
Here is a list of the features additions you will find:
- Multiple contacts per customer profile with ability for marking a primary contact
- Multiple text conversations within one profile
- Saving the status of a bid from the call screen
- Notes and images per service visible on the proposal (also sends to compatible CRM’s)
- Customer viewed proposal notification
- Custom Thank you page after smart form submission
- Webhook Control in the Follow up Builder
- Service Monster now has Estimate and Work appointment types